‘Dancing Cranes’ silk scarf
The VALDONE Au silk scarf reflects the creative director’s vision of the dreamy and nostalgic time of the day when the sun reaches the horizon, known as the golden hour. The print is filled with warm tones of orange, yellow and red. There are motifs of clouds, flora and fauna within the artwork. Inspired by the symbolism of cranes in many ancient cultures, the designer tells a story of loyalty, love, longevity and fortune.
The shimmering quality of silk satin creates the illusion of fluid gold. Use this square scarf as a canvas for self-expression while playing with your unique style. The large scarf size allows you to enjoy multiple styling options.
– Please note – each piece from our shop is made after the order is placed –
The story of ‘Dancing Cranes’
Clouds, trees, flowers and flowing water shimmer in the ever-reaching glory of gold. The atmosphere is submerged in the warmth of pure light.
Tall and elegant creatures with wings spread wide and necks stretched high are led by the invisible symphony, synchronising them into the grand performance. When the rest of the world stops and observes in awe, two red-crowned cranes dance in the magic of the golden hour.
Have you ever seen their dance?
This silk scarf design represents the creative director’s vision of the dreamy and nostalgic time of the day when the sun reaches the horizon. The print is filled with warm tones of orange, yellow and red. There are motifs of clouds, flora and fauna within the artwork. Inspired by the symbolism of cranes in many ancient cultures the designer tells a story of loyalty, love, longevity and fortune. In the left lower corner and the right top corner, we can see two couples cranes dancing. It is the magic of the golden hour represented in the original painting and later, translated into the design, that awakens our imagination and makes us wonder.
- Fabric: 100% GOTS silk satin
- Size: 120 x 120 cm (may vary slightly due to hand-rolled finish)
- The silk scarf is finished with a hand-rolled hem
- Handmade in the United Kingdom
– Please note – each piece from our online shop is made after the order is placed. For more information on delivery click here –
- Preserve the natural beauty of your organic silk scarf by storing it flat and untied, away from direct sunlight. Make sure to avoid contact with water, rain or any other chemicals.
- Professional dry clean when needed.
- The silk scarf is crafted from natural GOTS-certified silk fabric and finished with a luxurious hand-rolled hem finish.
- Read more about our mission as a sustainable fashion brand.
- Each accessory is packed in an iconic VALDONE Au gift packaging. Every silk scarf is delivered in a branded box including a certificate of authenticity.
- During checkout, you can include a card with a personalised message and a priceless invoice.
- Every client can exchange a gifted item. For more details, please contact our customer service.
THE MADE-TO-MEASURE SERVICE
Made especially for you
Every single garment is crafted especially for you after the order is placed
To ensure the perfect fit you are entitled to a free of charge alteration service for 28 days after delivery
Your garment will be delivered in an iconic VALDONE ºAu packaging together with personalised note
We use the finest natural materials to ensure the premium quality and timelessness of our product and minimise the environmental impact
For any additional information, special requirements, bespoke orders and appointments, please fill this form or contact us directly on:
+44 7591 4039 93