VALDONE Au Products
– Transparency: VALDONE Au ensures full transparency. We invite the client to the whole process from designing, sourcing and manufacturing. We share key updates and information about each stage of the manufacturing at the same time celebrating craftsmanship and skills.
– Local production: VALDONE Au is pleased to announce that all our garments are made exclusively in the United Kingdom ensuring the highest quality of every single item. This means that the locally produced garment results in significantly lower CO2 emissions at the same time giving us the opportunity to ensure high manufacturing standards.
– Quality materials: We use a selection of natural materials including British wool, silk, bamboo silk, organic cotton, etc. which we source locally or in the EU only from trustworthy suppliers. Selection of our printed materials come from British fabric mills, mostly using digital printing technique.
– Not keeping stock: One of the biggest issues in the fashion industry is the excessive amounts of clothing that are being sent to landfill each second. Tackling this problem VALDONE Au encourages a minimalistic approach to fashion and does not manufacture and stock any of its garments in advance. VALDONE Au makes the garment only after the order has been placed.
– Couture: We are proud to bring a traditional couture fashion back to the 21st century. While celebrating craftsmanship and people skills we add extra value to every garment we make.
VALDONE Au uses a selection of natural materials including British wool, silk, bamboo silk, organic cotton, etc. which is sourced locally in the EU and internationally only from trustworthy suppliers. Selection of our printed materials come from British fabric mills, mostly using digital printing.
VALDONE Au manufactures all its made-to-measure garments in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The care instructions are provided on the leaflet in each and every packaging and it is also available on the garments label, however if you do have any other concerns, please contact us on and we will provide you with further information.
How To Shop
You can place the order of any item straight from our ‘Made-To-Order Shop’ on the Site. To do this you will have to choose a product, press the ‘add to basket’ button. To complete your order you will have to press a ‘checkout’ button on the mini basket icon on the top right corner of the page. Then you will be guided thorough the payment process.
Alternatively you can contact us directly on or submitting an enquiry form.
After an order is placed you will shortly receive a confirmation letter to the email address you provided. Please double-check your inbox, as the confirmation letter might be directed to the ‘junk’ folder.
Soon our team will contact you via email to arrange the initial fitting.
After the first fitting, we will start manufacturing the garment. Note, that once we start manufacturing your garment, you can no longer cancel your order for a full refund.
There are a few manufacturing stages we follow:
1- pattern cutting (when we prepare the patterns required and cut the fabric);
2- canvassing and shaping the garment;
3- sewing (assembling all the pieces together);
4- lining (inserting lining if required);
5- finishing (adding buttons and other hardware);
6- quality check (we double-check the quality of the final garment);
7- minimum of 3 in-person fittings;
6- packaging and shipping.
For every garment that is out of stock please contact our customer support service on or fill an enquiry form on the site and we will happily provide you with more information and options available.
For every bespoke or partially/fully customised garment please contact our customer support service on or fill in an enquiry form.
Within our made–to–measure service we craft every single item only after the client places an order with us. Therefore, we do not accept garment returns, however, to ensure you are fully satisfied with your order, we offer a free-of-charge alterations service.
You will be charged straight away after you place an order with us.
The difficulty to process the payment may accord for a number of different reasons. First, make sure the details entered match the ones of your bank card. If details are correct but the payment still can not be processed please contact your card provider for further investigation.
We currently accept payments in British Pound sterling, Euro, US and Australian dollar.
VALDONE ºAu accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
You can contact us directly on , by giving us a phone call +44 7591 403 993 or submitting an enquiry form on the site.
To follow all our news and updates you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will contain the latest information regarding our collections, inspiration and events.
VALDONE ºAu is delighted to offer a free alterations service to all the garments purchased.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
If you have any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact us. Our client care team will be delighted to assist you with your queries.
For any additional information, special requirements, bespoke orders and appointments, please fill in this form or contact us directly on:
+44 7591 4039 93